The National Procurement Summit is being held on March 10th 2022 in the Arena MK, Milton Keynes
This gathering of over 1000 procurement directors, sourcing directors, senior management and supply chain directors is the ultimate procurement and supply chain conference and exhibition in the UK.
This is a sourcing exhibition and conference where you meet sourcing, procurement, purchasing and buying professionals from both government and the private sector. The exhibition will offer you easy access to procurement professionals ensuring that you can learn more about their requirements and meet their needs.
Over 30 speakers and 30 exhibitors will inform and educate the senior purchasing, sourcing and supply chain executives who have gathered to meet with suppliers and keep up-to-date with the latest industry innovations, best practice and new technology solutions.
· Educational seminars on the latest industry issues
· Key insights from industry thought leaders, practitioners & service providers
· First-hand case studies on the challenges of procurement leadership
· Hands-on demonstrations of the latest solutions in the technology showcase
· Excellent networking opportunities with peers throughout the day
· Meet over 30 exhibitors that can meet your procurement needs.
· CPOs, Head of Purchasing / Procurement, Buyers
· Supply Chain Managers / Directors
· P2P Managers
· Category Managers
· Head of Sourcing
· CFOs / Finance Managers / Directors
· Procurement Service Providers (IT, Telecoms, e-Procurement, Contract Management, Spend Analysis, Benchmarking)
· Suppliers of Goods and Services (Commodities, Corporate Travel, Cleaning Services, Data Management, Recruitment, Security, Facilities Management, telecoms, office suppliers, · Print Management, Freight & Logistics etc)
· Consultants (Procurement, Supply Chain, Cost Management, , Business Process Outsourcing, , Legal, Risk Management etc)
· Regulatory Bodies and Interest Groups
Key Topics include
E-Procurement, Sustainable Procurement, Demand planning, Tendering, Meet the buyers, regulation, supply chain finance, procurement technology, Data and IT, smart procurement, government procurement, green procurement, Innovation, Brexit, Ethical Procurement, , Disruption technologies, E – Invoicing, services procurement, Outsourcing, contract management, cash management, compliance management, direct material procurement, FX, , cost management. local government procurement, healthcare procurement, education procurement, Procure-to-Pay, supply chain education, third party logistics,. warehousing, supply chain management,. inventory management, digital supply chain, Procurement Automation, Internet of Things, Procurement Advocacy and Stakeholder Engagement, Risk Management & Legislation, Cloud-Based Procurement, Social Media for Procurement, Procurement Metrics, Contract Management, Collaboration & Data-Sharing, Mobile-Enabled Procurement , Jobs and Skills, Demand planning, Business Intelligence and Analytics, Warehouse management, Freight forwarding, traceability, compliance, Forecasting and Demand Planning, RFID, Supply chain optimisation, Order fulfilment, Food miles reduction, Route planning,